Saturday, March 19, 2022

Connecting Your Soul To Mine

We belted Puppet on a String as we drove around,

now I know that if I just said that I care, you would

gladly have been there for me like my puppet on a

string - thus I’m promoting myself to being YOUR

puppet on a string, life always seemed like a merry-

go-round to you and me, one moment we’re feeling

down on the ground & the next we’re up in the air,

not endearing us to others, of course, we made too

much noise: I learned to keep quiet not boring others

with my fantasies, but you were too spontaneous and

young to stop laughing or drown your sorrows in the

bottom of your glass; now my son and daughter still

sing Puppet on a String with me, but I know - this

is another song connecting your soul to mine…

[Puppet On A String, Sandy Shaw]

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...