Tuesday, March 22, 2022

An Open-Plan Hell-Hole

Feet going ching-ching, Tinker Bell twinkling in the house,

you walking up and down, industrious, updating the budget

in your war-room, rainfall statistics, stacking groceries in the

kitchen - I washed the dishes, so I don’t feel guilty - watering

flowers, banging and clashing as you make tea - going out,

coming in, never a moment’s peace - and you do it so kindly,

taking care of domestic duties, but it sounds like a cavern in

which the ching-ching of your Rockies are reverberating -

I love my house, I love the sunroom - but this is an open-plan

hell-hole for anyone wishing to gather their thoughts - if only

the light were not so bright I could take laptop and notebook

out to the porch for some quiet and peace…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...