Sunday, March 20, 2022

Love Them From Afar

Actually I LOVE beasts, Alice thought amused,

men and animals  - I love their total honesty,

growing up with Troglodytes I know what to do

with them: first thing is NEVER marry them -

unless you wish to play victim perpetually -  

 

Just love them unconditionally, give them free

rein to express their thoughts, listen and feel

the love they have, they must live outside a

cage otherwise they attack & women descry

them while the social reformers misguided

 

Are the guilty party - nobody would marry a

tiger, lion or ugly crow - unless they wish to

exploit them for their own ends, then to live

with lack of respect for their dainty self -

so don’t marry a moral degenerate for

 

Fame or wealth, they are full of love, but  

can’t be tamed, love them from afar…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...