Friday, March 25, 2022

These Lovely Theories

I replace the contents of my head with Esoteric Theology

Alice solemnly declared, with the Holographic Cryptogram

of the Infinite Universe: the riddle of divinely fore-ordained

events which contains an infinite number of puzzle pieces

 

Based on the mathematics of quantum physics, the Torah

containing all that was, is and will be unto the end of time,

I shall consult Rabbi Weissmandel from Prague to discuss

fifty-letter-skipping sequences, then to rejoice in all these

 

Computer programmes delightful and amusing at the 

same time: Alice turned away and took a sip from the 

bottle marked Drink Me to inflate her head to create 

space for these lovely theories playing in her mind

 

[Michael Drosnin - The Bible Code - pages 1 - 21]

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...