Sunday, March 20, 2022

When I Found You

I believe in dreams - all of my dreams 

came true when I found you - and the 

magical power you bestowed upon 

me - infinitely precious - which I have  

treasured for all these years and 

will cherish for all time to come  

 

The way you explained the world to

me - the time you spent helping me

when you found me floundering; your

patience for so many years as I fought

destiny - when you spoke my heart

stopped - you’re my childhood hero

 

You create me every time when you

look, the real me almost dying - life

overwhelming - then you smile - as 

you explain all pain vanishing when 

take your hand - then I know I am 

right in waiting for your awakening

 

I dreamed it all in the beginning - as

time passed hope became certainty

when you gave me free pass beyond

the threshold of your bitterness, you

smiled in the dark and then I knew

I would love you forever and ever

 

I still love you as I did as a child -  

maybe I did so for eons past, you

a melody playing in my heart…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...