Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Melt His Frozen Mind

Peter Pan from Neverland insisted Attila had

never read Fairytales, but I tested his theory

by sharing my ideas about domestic felicity

with Attila - and the first thing he said was -

yes, just like Beauty and the Beast, that the

 

Beast was a good match, though he looked

horrible he had a sweet soul, and he agreed

people should read Fairytales and apply the

lessons therein, triumphantly I ran & called

Peter Pan to tell him, he replied that Attila

 

Was older than him, had probably stopped

reading Tales by the time Peter found these:

I knew I was right otherwise how would you

explain the poetry anthology in Attila’s book-

case, the summarized Shakespeare plots &

 

Attila’s school essay book?  - I don’t know

when Attila was shot and why the shards

in his heart darkened his mind, but I know

beneath the noise there is a sensitive soul

and since his heart is made of gold, he can-

 

not  succumb and one day in eternity, I shall

find him restored, happy and whole - just like

the Story of the Snow Queen when Gerda’s

tears melted the ice in her stolen playmate’s

heart - maybe one day my tears also might 

 

Melt his frozen mind…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...