Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Better Than I Ever Dreamed

I’m getting good at this, wearing blue-tooth earphones,

receiving a Facebook call, not being able to talk, then

it was my smartphone that relayed the talk - confusing

 

But brilliant, Sabine, a language genius who sang in my

ear "auf Deutsch, sehr schön, ich weiss nicht was soll es

bedeuten" and then of course, the Lord and Master of the

 

CharDuty Castle wagging his finger at me: I hope you do

not supply all criminals out there with name and number,

next thing is cost will be involved - I see Sabine the Serial

 

Killer Extraordinaire Par Excellence now flying in on a big

plane to sing to me, I see Sabine and me singing an aria

and the Lord and Master of the CharDuty Castle trying to

 

Find the weak point in my story: You gave NO-ONE your

details, he says; Of course not, I smile - how did Sabine

manage to call my smartphone, I’ll never know - maybe  

 

A number on a Facebook site - Alice in Wonderland,

whatever - this is better than I ever dreamed…

 

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...