Wednesday, March 23, 2022

No Music Or Song

No, I’m sorry, I was wrong, I could not

have saved you whatever I tried, using

illusions and delusions are not working

for me, I cannot offer you these, I could

 

Not have given you hope if you did not

dream up visions: hallucinations won’t

do the job - I’m more devastated than  

before after trying to dream up a storm

 

You were your own person, I’m just me,

when Attila showed his sensitive soul I

could not say that I loved him - though

I can write it - time for redemption 

 

We do not have, reconciliation we 

shall never see, no music or song

can bring you back  

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...