Wednesday, March 16, 2022

My Love Shall Find You

Alice knew if she had talked with Tom Thumb

when he called, he would still have been alive

as only Alice knew of the pain in his early life,

but angry at his Robin Hood-deeds being more  

like pilfering greed, she didn’t reply - and now

Alice is trying to find his spirit by singing their 

song: Catch A Falling Star and Put it in Your 

Pocket - For Love May Come and Tap you 

on your Shoulder'* promising him: I didn't 

come when you called on that starless 

night and I'm sorry, now I bring my love 

to look for you in that starless realm -

where we shall be together forever 

 

* Perry Como

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...