Wednesday, March 16, 2022

The Sound Will Make You Whole

Listen to mama’s melody, she’s playing

Brahms Waltz in A Flat to me, come my

sweet, listen with me, listen to mama’s

melody, come into my arms, let me hold

your inner being: come my sweet, it’s

a vigil I shall keep within this melody

for your passing soul

 

When we were listening as kids, did you

also feel the sadness & cried with it as

I often did? Come my sweet, rest your

weary brow, bring your loneliness and

hand it to me, I want to set you free,

follow the music playing in my

head, follow the melody

 

I made a space within my heart where

your mind can rest; come, come my

sweet, bring your heartache, pour it

into mama’s melody, let your

thoughts flow out, the song

will hold your soul, the sound

will make you whole

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...