Sunday, March 20, 2022

Imploding Emptiness

Back to Brahms, to my mind’s cathedral to

sort through entangled webs stretching

between every musical piece with its own

reality: he is with me, I feel him, we  were

merry today - it was a play for him - I wish

he could be in on this comedy presented

 

By my kids - singing Puppet on a String -

remember how the family receded when

you and I played outside, remember the

night in hospital with its music eternal

Boccherini’s minuet and the five of us

one kernel bursting asunder to show

 

One spirit splintering into different

facets, each on a spinning carousel

of emptiness imploding

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...