Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Allergic Reaction To Takeaway

My favourite programmes are documentaries,

Colossal Machines - fixing things - tonight the

allergy means brain imploding within my skull

which is shrinking while I’m feeling like hell, an

allergic reaction to takeaway preservatives &

chemical additives in milkshake, consisting of

a spinning Black Hole in my brain sucking up

thoughts and feelings, nerves being crunched

which feels quite a lot less than delightful, I’m

watching TV: Dirty Jobs, Alaskans, Amazing

Trains, Hitler’s Submarines, Huskies - while

spinning rate increases until I am drowning

within the Black Hole in my brain 

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...