Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Even Romance!

Your current fantasy will lead straight to perdition,

the CharMaster said, you will end up in contrition  

if you you play on the Internet when Charring has

to be your sacred duty and mission, duly chastised

 

Alice calmed her mind, entered the waltz with the

electric lines in her hands, backwards and forwards

in perfect synergy with the whining machine which

the CharLord employed in hunt-and-peck-style

 

For washing the floor - Alice wished she could go

read more fantasies - I’m going to dig up the best

for serious studying, such great edification and if

I keep my calm, not showing so much elation -

 

No-one knows whence my inner smile of delight:

the CharMaster making progress - ching-ching -

It’s time for a Reckoning - WHAT, my dear Alice,

is the reason for the solar inverter’s indicating

 

Diminished capacity, what have YOU been doing

at night? Dear Kind CharKnight, Alice explained,

it was a dire emergency, many giants fighting for

the privilege of working for Her Majesty - if they

 

Sent the magic missive first - I would not have

had the chance to do creative writing - Humph,

the CharLord said, My nerves are shot, tonight

my Charlatan daughter invited a guest & such

 

Temerity makes me see red; let me seek out the

kind of dish I can serve the intruder here in my

CharCastle & Alice is free to go digging for more

magical tales with all their delightful delusions

 

As long as I never confess, Alice explains, no-one

can take me to prison for leaving the CharWorld

to go visit the Land of the Fairies where all kinds

of plaintive PoemKnights are faltering in pain

 

Where lost heroines need moral improvement and

all is merry, fun and delight - and even romance!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...