Wednesday, March 23, 2022

His Infinite Wisdom

I cannot sleep any more, last night Tinker Bell

explained - after I had the temerity to show my

grief to my siblings & they commiserated - the

Duchess most kind and analytical - I had the

effrontery to play her voice message to ching-

ching - that I’m making my brother’s death -

 

About me! -  now they'll discuss my feelings

and send sympathy, and somehow with his

superior knowledge, his infinite wisdom, he

had determined that is NOT what should be

happening, no, the funeral is over & I should

move on and what’s wrong with me? I had to

 

Stop staring at the TV and confess I had done

my best to keep my brother alive in words and

song, but when I sent these to my siblings so

there was nothing more to be said, I knew my

attempt to conjure Tom Thumb’s spirit had failed

and I’m disappointed, finally accepting he’s gone

 

Now everyone has stopped grieving - the whole

process is only starting for me!  

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...