Friday, October 9, 2009

Aligning With Evil Designs

Life - frustrating impatience
in moving between events
not caring about the scenery
unable to concentrate
wishing for answers
to burning questions

How to formulate my ideas
how to approach possible solutions

I have been taught to choose
the right place and time
to expect positive outcomes

But cannot find the right story to describe
my experience in such a way that
desired results will be created

I distrust myself after making a mess
of financial matters - tongue-tied
faced with my own disasters

How to ask for help, overcome inability
to make the right decisions
how to feel good about myself
and my intentions

The road to hell is paved with good intentions
people say, my only salvation lies in
aligning with evil designs
since good ideals only end in
failure and pain…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...