Saturday, October 10, 2009

Seen On Screen

Never Say Never Again – I love it when
James Bond blows up Fatima Blush with
his fountain pen, I want to blow up every-
one who crosses me in anything, such as
the lady in the black Golf challenging me
in my white monster today

I was cruising happily when she tried to
cut in from the left, without batting an eye-
lid I kept right on the tail of the car in front
of me, she had to fall back, she attacked
from the right, trying to push me from
the road, but I continued

Without slowing down, it gave me the same
adrenaline rush as when James Bond killed
and destroyed all enemies of good citizenry
I feel the same joy; I point my finger at every-
one while making explosive noises and
see a signature James Bond girl

When I look in the mirror – oh, it is lovely to
have an overactive imagination, to become
one of the characters I have seen on screen,
we used to act out movies when we were at
school, today I still do it, and I always will!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...