Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hubbub of Family Life

A ruler never lasts in our house
Tiaan never has one, I stopped
underlining anything, I used to
go overboard in any case, tonight
with technical drawings, Tiaan
borrowed Nici’s ruler which she
needs for mathematics

Carine laughing – I shall never have
kids, she claims, too many problems
at once, hubby livid with anger, Tiaan
brought his work when hubby was
going to start the barbecue, but dis-
covered the gas all finished, back to
the oven; hubby resigned

Carine amused by the hubbub of
family life, usually all is calm at her
own abode; I am dreaming of un-
limited access to rulers – but with
my credit card gone, no way I can
buy anything, Tiaan suffering while
hubby remonstrates all the time…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...