Friday, October 23, 2009

My Word List

Checking my word list to see what
I have learnt - hm, yes, I have a
criminal record at work, the com-
petent authority is trying to bring
me to book

My superior moved for a motion
of no confidence in my writing
skills, I never make the time limit
while thinking up tricks, I had no
authorisation to write creative
messages

I want to sing the word Landwirt-
schaftskammer everywhere, it sizzles
on my tongue, Chamber of Agriculture
sounds nauseating in comparison...

Word List:
1. A motion of no confidence in [not against]
2. I have a criminal record
3. Zustimmung means authorisation [not approval]
3. Use time limit [not deadline]
4. Landwirtschaftskammer Nordrhein-Westfalen
becomes the Chamber of Agriculture of
North Rhine-Westphalia
5. the competent authority must monitor
compliance with conditions

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...