Thursday, October 15, 2009

Treasure Of Precious Jewels

The real purpose of my life is to create a new
mind, filled with love and beauty, joy and har-
mony, but to accomplish that, I should learn
how to exist in a holographic world where
everything is possible

Before we can be allowed to make a final choice,
we have to compute possibilities and probabilities
I am trying to work my way through all alternatives
and I love the treasure of precious jewels I have
assembled thus far

But I am never content, I always want more, held
back by the limits that prevent us from sharing
love and joy with the people we adore, perplexed
by the way most of us prefer to believe in pain
and tragedy, enjoying our misery

I think we are addicted to problems, it keeps us
healthy and bouncy and so deliciously full of
conflict and challenges, it makes us strong
and prevents us from dying of boredom!

1 comment:

matt at shadow of iris said...

Beautiful writing.

Karl Popper says "all life is problem solving". He even gave a book of essays that title.

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...