Thursday, October 29, 2009

Vuvuzela And Carpediem

I shall vuvuzela and carpediem, found
The Prophetic Nun by Guy Butler in the
library, also Which Witch by Ibbotson as
requested by Nici, added Anastasia
Morningstar by Hazel Hutchins to
make an unequal three

When I play in broken elevator shafts
without reading warning signs, I should
fall down, but looking back to where I
have been I saw there was no shaft, I
had been suspended in the air, did the
angels pull me out

Members of that private investigation
agency in the sky that follow every step
I take, holding me up when I float away
in ecstasy, my brother says floating on
air is impossible, but I still float around
overjoyed because

I am free to explore without fearing
rejection by my fellowmen, as long
as I try my best to come
back again!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...