Thursday, October 8, 2009

Enlighten Me

I can write a plethora of interpretive expertise
on your work, she says,
enlighten me, he challenges

Already done as commentary not to be
forwarded, I would die in fear you
would be displeased being analyzed
by a mess

A psychological survivor trusting madly
I imagine you laughing unstoppably
for twenty days running at me

I am a danger to society
you might have me indicted or
incarcerated on reading my
strange interpretations

Upon my death all shall be revealed
I value freedom too much
your enlightenment
will cost me my life

So

Unfortunately you have to remain
in the dark

How’s that?

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...