Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I Need a Good Cry

Forbidden interaction, when I talk
with someone, it is a concert, so I
keep away, did nothing today, my
heart too heavy in me, fighting
with everyone

I need a good cry, to hide away, I
have not looked at my work, too
depressed to focus, too unhappy
to care, my brother is angry with
me - I am evil

Unkind, I think nasty thoughts, hubby
thinks I am a fiend, banned me from
conversation, filled with self-pity I
want to read the book Hanlie lent
me

The No.1 Ladies’ Detective Agency
because moving like an unwelcome
ghost in the kitchen, forbidden to air
my opinion, I feel like crying
all the time…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...