Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Love Song

- If love lives in the lover’s admiration
for the beloved, rejection will not kill
it - I envision that she left to set a
test for him, will he rise to meet
her dreams? -

He can do anything he wants,
his power is unlimited, she sees
that and she wonders, will he use
his power to come to me, will he
listen to my words and understand
my needs, will he change the world
for me?

He is powerful beyond anything
he says, and she wonders – he sings
a song of longing and desire for my
love - will he prove his feeling by
looking in my eyes and listening to
my lips? If he wants my touch, will
he ask me how he can serve

And when I tell him, will he prepare
a space in which there will be place
for me and all I need? Will he create
a special refuge that is so huge I can
breathe and live and give him all the
love and care he needs without
losing any of my dreams?

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...