Saturday, October 10, 2009

Heart Like A Flower

Stared at beautiful orchids this morning
my heart opening up like a flower, fear
and stress fell away, my silence at home
is appreciated, life is still safe, withdrawal
is me-time, mother is fine, I shall concen-
trate until I conquer my document, face
into my problems like a true soldier

My little problems supply me with a cross
so that my loved ones are safe, I prefer
being an outcast to popularity, it is a great
learning experience, I find joy and beauty
where others find none, tonight I shall
meditate on lists and Dutch legal terms
until the fear and depression subside

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...