Monday, October 5, 2009

I Am Zeus, Says Quiz

Rocked up at the office, not anchored
in reality, finding I couldn’t stand it, I
slipped into a fantasy, opened e-mails
to find a quiz What Greek god are you
answered five questions

Came the reply: You are Zeus, powerful
confident, can stand anything, make happen
whatever you want, then it is wonderful that
I want the universe just as it is with people
free to choose and create as they please

With no interference from me!

Facebook Quiz: What Greek god are you?
You are a powerful and confidant person.
You can stand through anything and make
what ever you want to happen happen.

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...