Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Managed To Dissociate

My mind managed to dissociate,
while I keep my thoughts in a firm
grip, not allowing joy to take away
my focus from my job, my mind
managed to create a new personage
who lives a separate life, having lots
of fun without affecting the clamped-
down bit I use for work

My mind also found a way to enjoy
a fairy tale in a separate compartment
so that the enclosed bit remains quite
dead, ready to read nasty little documents
thank heaven for the mind having many
mansions and dimensions, each capable
of functioning independently, I cannot live
in the present-tense ego bit

That handles the here and now, I have
to escape into other places and fictitious
characters thinking thoughts elsewhere,
or my heart would break…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...