Monday, October 12, 2009

What Enchantment?

What happened, what enchantment is this
I have been accepted into the family circle,
lost the feeling of alienation, the aggression
out of the air

I read through my text, then everybody wanted
to watch my favourite program, I saw dancing
without having to argue, though I still cannot
complete my work

I am not scared any more – who brought this
about, the consciousness of readers who felt
my fear and rejection or my mother’s prayers,
the help of my brother

Who listened to my tears - allowed to be part
of the group, my silence and good behavior
are bearing fruit, I will try harder in future,
listen with love

Not with fear and rejection, I am fighting my-
self, some of the rebellion melted away, I
accept that being myself is not considerate
enough, I wish to learn

I have no financial sense, want to be a support
for all I love, become more refined, lose some
of my Attila the Hun attitudes, so overjoyed
I must have received

Supernatural help!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...