Saturday, October 31, 2009

Q-fixed Fountain-Pen

I have realized a few very important things
today, Saturday 31 October 2009:

The way I park the car in the garage, the way the
safety belt twists and the way I change the air
conditioning will always make hubby angry.

The way I use my credit card makes him furious.

My friend Barbara will never come visit until the day
my hairstyle disintegrates. My hair disintegrated today –
and Barbara is coming. I rest my case.

I know which button to push to blow-up with Q-fixed
fountain-pen Fatima-Blush my other friend; he explodes,
fire comes out of his nostrils and ears when I inadver-
tently, and sad to say, sometimes deliberately,
push that button.

I enjoy the explosion, but miss his friendship until he shift-
shapes and reconstitutes himself again. I suspect he watched
the movie Men In Black and learnt the trick from the fake
Rolex salesman alien – I am still trying to master the art.

Hans Christian Andersen was totally insane or THEY are
putting words in his mouth. I have never read the story called
‘The Rose Elf’, p. 1, “Andersen’s Fairy Tales”, Macmillan, 1966,
until today, and I don’t believe THEM as claim that he was the
author.

The lover was slain, his beloved kept his skull planted with
flowers, she died of a broken heart and the murderer died
from the skull-flowers’ sweet perfume – hogwash!

It is strange that hubby studies a cookbook while I page through
“The Prophetic Nun” by Guy Butler, artwork illustrations created
by three nuns in South Africa.

It is crystal-clear why women are never mentioned in history as
achieving anything: As with these nuns, their lives and names
were never recorded and their work destroyed or appropriated
under male identities.

It makes me so angry I can’t see out of my swollen eyes - just
like The Nun’s Story where the nun was expelled for doing good
works – because she attracted too much attention.

On Saturday mornings hubby plans the meals for the weekend
while I plan which books to read, I want to become more involved
in food, but since he usurps the TV for sports events like the Blue
Bulls fight for today; I think there is no pressing need to improve
my evil ways.

************************************************
In the movie "Never Say Never Again" James Bond blows Fatima
Blush to smithereens with his fountain pen that was fixed by Q to
become a bomb thrower, thus to Fatima Blush someone is to blow
them up - a lovely scene, but sad until they come back to life again.

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...