Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Conflict Is Fun

‘Allo ‘Allo - Leesen verrry carefully, I weel
say zis only wurnce...!’ I fell under the spell
of a British comedy show, saw it years ago
never mastered those marvellous fake ac-
cents, will try to imitate the worst accents
I have ever heard, laughing until
my insides hurt

Abraham says we do not have to take the
bad, if we include only the good in our
vibration, only the good comes to us, but
that would be boring - we all look for a
kind of cheerful bad to enrich our boring
lives, imagine a world at peace – who
would the dictator be

Everybody marching to the same beat
and whose beat would be chosen, what
about variety, some want to unite all
religions in peaceful meditation, still
the question remains, whose taste will
be accommodated? Impossible, much
nicer to live in strife

Fighting religionists and atheists alike
conflict is fun, leading to
new synthesis!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...