Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Sweetest Paragon

I am perpetually tired, I read and
read try to work up speed, but the
material does not enter my brain
stays on the paper, never forming
themselves into concepts for me
I might as well be reading Greek

Without a colleague who seemed
so meek, but was filled with iron
underneath, a sweet voice, acting
with poise; I am at a loss, nobody
to nurture, no guidance, no need
to buoy up another’s spirit

I am alone in my work station, no-
one knows I am there, no-one to
impress with diligence, no-one in
need of my advice, no-one needs
the caress of my soothing words
no-one to enlighten with my ideas

I keep trawling the Internet, even
charlatan’s theories leave me un-
moved, only a paragon of good
citizenship who thinks me a nut
case is happy with my greeting
him, the sweetest paragon

The world has ever seen!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...