Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Joy To Simply Exist

Marched down the street, my feet
following my square prize fighter’s
chin, focused on remaining a govern-
ment official making lists and typing
words, not allowing the playful James
Bond girl to put in an appearance

Found two books to shine on our destiny
within a wonderful spiritual universe beyond
our dungeon reality in which I must serve:
Swami Nikhilananda’s translation of the
Upanishads balanced by Song in Siberia -
true story of a Russian Church

By Deyneka, as soon as I have done
my work, translated my grey words, I
can visit esoteric visions in magical new
books I have never read before, but first
I must return to my document waiting to
be entered on my list, I work illegally

By making no list when I start, my criminal
soul rejoices in forbidden fruit, I break the
law by working on unlisted documents - as
long as I do something wrong, my concen-
tration and focus remain strong, I am
so glad we are forbidden to breathe

Think and eat at work, I only enjoy living life
once it is outlawed, when common sense and
ordinary activities are declared illegal, it is a
joy and privilege to simply exist!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...