Saturday, October 10, 2009

Unwinding Reality Reels

My chaotic study reflecting the state
of my mind, not interested in picking
up junk, organizing mental DVD’s of
experience and mind music CD’s

Petrified depression holds me on the
lowest mental level in my mind while
waiting for this day to break over me
in waves of self-pity and alienation

The work I brought home continuously
firing accusing arrows into my battered
mental armour; I should complete jobs
to be destroyed within a short time

Life consists of nonsensical activities to
to make the time pass that forces us to
live much too long, some find enough
joy in virtuous action to keep repeating

Routines that kill time completely, others,
like me, seek eternity behind unwinding
reels of reality, finding death and decay
make up the inter-subjective consensus

Of the illusion called life, we do not have
peace inside, repetitive actions drive me
insane, knowing life is a game that I do
not want to play according to rules

Determined by others, I cannot wait to
leave this material place of physical
reality that worships the sensory as
the only sacrament…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...