Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lips Tight, Determined

So weird, so typical of me; remaining
consciously depressed in order to do
my work, the moment I grow happy, I
cannot sit still and read and translate
boring documents

Discussing poetry and creative writing
with others will lift my mood and sinking
into a fantasy will make me feel wonderful
but then I shall stop working; I have to do
quite a few boring documents

Meditating and being grounded in the here
and now, focusing on what is around me is
NOT nice, making me feel totally depressed
therefore I keep looking at the here and now
to remain in depression

Lips in a tight, determined line, mind closed
to deeper reality, I stick with my job; sunk in
a headache and feeling of boredom which
only lifts when reading about ogres and
happy evil things

I hate material life, it does not work for me,
in order to live it, I have to remain
deeply depressed…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...