Friday, October 9, 2009

Depression Entrenched

This world is perfect and people are fine
but I am not fine myself, I hide the fact as
best as I might, currently I can’t concentrate
I should be sacked, the auditors, everyone
sighs, oh, what will the auditors say?

Meantime the budget is overspent, my employers
are just like me, the whole Department in the red
depression entrenched, the world is a paradise
and I am the snake, that’s rather sad, the bad
apple in the batch - my best friend says

I am a psychological case, most people believe
life is bad and love is in vain, there is no god and
belief is a sham, I believe the opposite – that life
is wonderful with awareness everywhere, love
is great, I fear only ME as my real enemy

The fear and unwillingness in my heart, if only
I could find a spark to give me hope, make me
work hard, take away anxiety, I have lost my
confidence, just one ray of hope will lift me
up, but I look in vain

2 comments:

matt at shadowofiris said...

Again, just excellent writing.

What going on here? The worse your situation the better your writing.

Sorry to be so presumptuous!

Margaret Alice said...

Why apologising for presumption when you offer kind comment, I am glad you like my writing; thank you for a very supportive comment.

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...