Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Charm Me Into Excited Delight

*

Sleepy, so sleepy, feeling like Sleepy
and Dopey rolled into one, trying to
find something to charm me into exci-
ted delight, I’m ever alert for any-
thing that stirs the imagination, a
positive word, challenging ideas
possible adventure, a new
vision to recast reality

We live in a world conjured by mass
hallucination and only by thinking
of alternatives can we change the
illusions others brought about before
us, we need not accept the world as
an unchangeable entity, the way
people in the Middle Ages were
forced to be superstitious

Until came along the Enlightenment
and Reformation, people are enslaved
by tradition, it is so much safer to walk
along well-known roads, not investigate
a strange road, the unusual or miraculous
magical and fabulous, but I feel stifled on
tradition’s boring hackneyed path, following
protocol, I believe in the visions of

Modern seers, always dream with them
refusing to accept anyone who tries to
protect the status quo simply because
it is well-known to them…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...