Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Enfolded In Music

*

I came, I saw, I ate, why - because I
was hungry, looking for energy, now
facing the allergy, muscles weak and
fatigue, staring at one of my favourite
pictures of all time

We played the songs from The Sound
of Music over and over, unhappiness
enfolded in a soft, comforting layer of
music that held me when I felt ill
dreaming about the story

Then I hoped I would find out what
love means one day, I’ve found so
many definitions, friendship, loyalty
trust and integrity, glad I found love
late in life, without illusions

No remnants of an idyllic youth, no
feet of clay to contend with, on the
contrary, the ugly world I saw as a
child had turned into a lovely
mystery filled with beauty

I found we are free to create
different kinds of love in
unlimited ways…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...