Thursday, March 11, 2010

Entity Without Rights

*
Now THAT was peak traffic, a Toyota
Hilux gave me a gap to enter traffic
lane, nearly missed it, still caught
in flow of French Conversation
Class

Discussing French school legislation
Muslims prevented from wearing any
scarves and other religious marks
to school – I was shocked, flabber-
gasted

Everything is balanced on laws and
regulations, I want out of this world -
out of this universe where everything
illogical and suppressive has to be
conserved

In the form of laws and self-justification -
it is too much for my free spirit, my soul
in revolt, I have to break free, LIBERTY
is a word without meaning, ME is a
term

For an entity without rights, I want to
die to escape the blight of posing
as a human being, spirit maimed
a sacrifice to all self-made
gods
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...