Thursday, March 11, 2010

Morning Meditation

*

Studying my notes made from Wayne Dyer’s
book on magic results* before tackling the
documents I want to learn to appreciate – I
feel more like running away, Wayne Dyer,
I need your help today!

“Go inside, to the peaceful solitude of your
mind, magic is present in every cell of your
body, nothing is impossible, ponder uncon-
ditional love, inner peace, use discouraging
as a reminder of your own purpose in your
own dream, -do not focus on rewards and
results, think carefully - you will become
what you think about all day long”

I am thinking of music, Leo Buscaglia* singing
opera with his Italian mama, my own bathroom
rendition of Quatschlieder, hoping this means
I will turn into a singer albeit an underground
one because I am Secret Agent Snowflake

“Und keiner soll sagen wer da tänzt der sei schlecht
denn für allen die da tanzen spielt die Musik erst recht
und der Eine tantzt den Waltzer den der Himmel ihm
beschert, und der And’re all die Rock-und-Röllikens
die er findet auf der Erd!”*


Quotes from « Magic » by Wayne Dyer, “Born to Love”
by Leo Buscaglea and the German song book
“Quatschlieder” – “Keiner Soll Sagen”*
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...