Saturday, March 6, 2010

Garlicky Breath - Apology to Anonymous

*

Dear Anonymous Comment

Never you fear, dear Anonymous, your comment is worthy
of publication and I should more often be corrected,
my wild spirits should be disciplined,
thank you so much.

I stand corrected, it was a nasty comment
made in one of my sarcastic moments – I am
not a nasty person, just cold and insensitive,
falling into the same trap Sharon Osbourne fell
into. It was a horrible thing to say, but saying
horrible thing does not change a person, it simply
shows that I am thoughtless and inconsiderate in
attitude and I appreciate your taking the time to
point this out, allowing me the opportunity to
apologise for unwarranted levity at the
expense of other people.

“Having been close up to Bela many times,
I know he does not have halitosis. Wow, what
a hateful and jealous person you must be to
write something like this. You do not know,
either Mirusia, Bela or Andre or any of them,
but you write something nasty about them.
You can give your opinion about their music,
if you do not like it fine, that is a matter or
opinion, but to write about people you do not
know is not nice. Just noticed you have comment
moderation, guess I know why. Do not think I
will see this on your blog. Anonymous”

Publish Reject
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...