Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Nearing Zero And Falling

*

Open-Office - Track Changes become Edit
Changes Record, I used to be bored, now
I am anxious about learning new things
while Hermien is trying it out

The world is a lovely, benevolent place, but
my brain is an alien entity, repeat terms like
Dot Doc and Highlight Format Cell too often
and I feel unwell, suffering panic attacks

I was born never to learn anything, to remain
in ignorance, confronted with pdf files and
codes and knowing in which directory you
should be makes me run and hide

The only safety is inside my mind where cold
facts and convention cannot touch my ever-
falling IQ, as the day goes on, I am losing
intelligence, right now my intelligence

Is nearing zero and falling…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...