Monday, March 1, 2010

Communing with Nature

*

The only real joy and happiness in life
is derived from acceptance of everything
as it is, resignation with every event that
takes place because it satisfies the taste
of someone somewhere, no conditions and
requirements, no expectations

Doing everything for the joy of experiencing
action and passion, not rewards and results
still I require beauty and harmony from my
environment, love listening to your voice
miss the sound enormously when silence
descends, love explaining life to you

Miss your listening ears when you disappear
must learn to appreciate the awareness in
every cell that makes up the universe, must
learn to talk to anyone who comes along,
even when they turn away in tears, some-
day someone will like my ideas

Until then, I learn to fine-tune my
harmonies and practice composing new
melodies, communing with nature and
spirit entities…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...