Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cry The Tears It Takes

*
I’m crying, I’ve lost today, lost my mind
also, lost my way, could not find the door
leading out of isolation and pain, could not
still the increasing anxiety, could not tell
anybody, realized I did nothing of value

Did not talk to anyone, without one trusted
voice I could not trust anybody, I’m scared
for tomorrow to tackle my fears, make sure
I can face failure with more equanimity, I
must prepare tonight, admit I am weak

Cannot thrive in splendid isolation, when
the person who seems to open the doors
to the world is gone, I must become ac-
customed to the darkness to hide upset
and sadness, did not know it would be

So painful to lose my one and only friend
now I am willing to pay the cost, accept
failure and loss, disappointment and lone-
liness, thought a bright attitude of trust
would hold all pain away; did not work

I still trust BUT trust does not help for the
pain in the situation when I am all alone
and my brain short-circuits completely
I have been alone before, I am sure I
can do it, as long as I am willing

To cry the tears that it takes…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...