Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hannibal In Hospital

*
Thea – my sister in law - Caligula, Hannibal -
ended up in hospital, prolonged stress, doing
her best, unreasonable demands at work did
this to her, her policeman husband, telling us
of murders witnessed, suicide cases shooting
themselves, a police psychologist wanted to
know how to handle it, Hans replied, you go
home, drink brandy and Coke, then you are
fine, even when the dead wife, found in the
passage, shot her husband, not the other
way round as you would expect

Listening to Hans, someone smuggled with
diamonds, a gun for an exotic stone, I could
not live with the stress, Thea his wife, her work
is her life, ill from prolonged stress, yet it is all
this that make life worthwhile, much better than
being bored - you have to agree, anything is
better than nothing, that’s why I love my job
even when norms make my life a nightmare
the excitement is high, challenge of facing
and conquering pain, confronting self-
doubt, life so sweet, drama high

Love abounds, just look at small kids and
youngsters, your own and mine, their
eagerness in confronting life, meeting
challenges that made us flinch, we
should not stop them....
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...