Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Mysterious Future

*
I am not worried whether what I hear
or read is true, believing only the seen
or scientifically proven limits us to the
current level of measuring devices*

As long as it is imaginative, enriching,
uplifting, enjoyable and joyous, I am
happy to sing along and dream with
Deepak Chopra

When others around me sag under the
pressures of life, I feel energised and
excited and alive; if the spiritual
views of Deepak Chopra

Bring this enjoyable energy and
vitality about - I shall indulge in
what is free and life-enhancing
to feel gloriously alive!


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

In Africa we do not seek blasé dignity
we have no Western cynicism and do
not want any, disillusionment does
not reach Africa’s people

We do not share the cynical fatigue of
European intellectuals, the African
culture is one of joie de vivre, we
live in joyous wonderment

Infused with the energising life force
older civilisations are proud of
having lost in an adult surge
of nostalgia

For their glorious past - Africa is
living a splendid present and
fascinated by a mysterious
future…


Quoted from “Magic” by Wayne Dyer
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...