Monday, March 22, 2010

Test The Dream

*

While you looked at all kinds of wood I
went off to the nursery section to enjoy
the colourful magic of Pansies, Grandma
Alice’s memory in Marigolds, green ferns
and mischievous goblins, then I ordered
my cake, Tiaan followed suit but could
not eat the sickly sweet, sticky stuff, my
heart is singing, my soul content, I got
my life-threatening cake in the end

Dancing again to Olé Guapa to burn the
kilojoules, this time a victory dance right
down the passage, this is what life is all
about, desiring something then trying it
out, though it will take a whole year be-
fore I eat it again, it was worthwhile to
test the dream, it worked like a charm
this is what thunder cake should be
like – a once in a lifetime effect!


Olé Guapa – played by André Rieu and his
Johann Strauss Orchestra on DVD - Live in
Maastricht II; I play it so often, it reminds me
of Terry Pratchett’s Death in “Reaper Man”
dancing the tango & Tiffany’s dance with
Wintersmith to find Midsummer bounty
after millennia of Saturnine cold
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...