Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Trapped Inside

*

Trapped inside my head, I don’t mind
knowing the universe is a hologram
existing in my head - but when every-
thing disappears, only my mind is left
the feeling of interconnection is lost
where did every other presence go
I imagine the world as a conscious
entity, but it does not seem that way
when sinking under the waves, no
amount of positive exhortation can
pull me up, the narrative in my head
stops - suddenly there is nothing left
except breathing in an unnatural way
*

1 comment:

Matt D said...

You're on a roll. I refuse to analyze the meanings of these poems, because the words are much too beautiful. The flow right off the page into my mind. Thank you!

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...