Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dragons of Time

*
Abraham wisely remarks the only problem
with leaving and going someplace else is
that you take yourself - vibrational habits
and patterns - with you, he is right

That is why I am digging into my heart and
into my past to dredge up all the bad me-
mories that plague me today, cauterise
wounds, solve riddles, find happiness

If I can be happy here where I am, I’ll have
a guarantee I can be happy anywhere, find
equilibrium in every set of circumstances
filed so many upsets and distress away

Now is the time to round off my memories, put
my mental house in order to move on to new
horizons, non-physical or in material reality
life is one long emotional lesson

My aim is to learn what constitutes love and
contentment, how to enjoy free creation as fun
without bothering anyone, how to reinstate
imagination as my best companion

How to live life passionately, discover the
unknown without cringing for fear of losing
the beauty and love I might find, thus far I
lived on tenterhooks, ready to fight

The dragons of the passage of time, time to
take back the power I gave away as a child
to all the authors I read and reread without
thinking about their influence on my mind
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...