Monday, March 15, 2010

Oft-Kissed Floor & Magic

*
I never ended up on the floor, the magic
spell you have woven worked, don’t ask
me how or why, I always believed words
could seduce and entice, not sure that
words could redeem, it did not happen
before, but the way you listened and
understood changed the world, made
it possible to keep the trust I was
worthy of life – thank you so much!
*
Ate too many things my system rejects
insomnia - can’t close my eyes or lie still
I felt so normal, so willing to lead a good
life but food intolerance took my power
away - left me with mental fatigue

Kablam, illusions of normal existence are
shattering - brain dissolving - suffocating
with joyous backache, people recommend
being rational like them – feeling like this
no way, I need fantasy to lift me beyond

The discomfort of allergy, hyperactivity in-
terspersed with catatonia and narcolepsy
have to lie on the hard floor, I kiss it when-
ever a superior being disapproves of my
attitude, it must be advantageous

To sleep on the oft-kissed floor …

*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...