Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Doting Old Age

*

Giving up on my policeman document
I choose another to work on, another
complaint, another day in our paradise
Hermien unwillingly off to IT training, new
regulations concerning quality checking
hubby says it is easy enough to work until
we fall down, old and grey, the end of life

I suppose the obstacles make for new
challenges, demanding the use of unused
potential, I am growing lazy in my doting
old age, just want to lounge in the sun and
have fun, no more tackling the weird aber-
rations of strange bureaucratic hallucinations,
but here we go, another day in paradise

All quality checkers to be issued with stamps
stamping every document with track changes
maybe this will be fun also, once we are used
to playing nursery school games – all in the
name of efficiency, though it is beyond me
where streamlining enters the equation…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...