Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Get Home In One Piece

*
For too long I sat in registry’s chair without
support for my back, now my back is sore
and I don’t care any more, my dedication
to administrative excellence is gone after
sustaining me through the morning

I did electronic filing today, quite a feat for
me being technologically challenged, still
haven’t mastered the cell phone inherited
from Nici, I should have kept my brick, an
old phone for calls made without tricks

Hermien presented me with a gift: twenty
President letters - better than Permits at
least, translating regulations is worse
than reading other people’s aberrations
I count my blessings but right now

The only blessing that matters is the speed
at which we can get home in one piece…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...